Sunday, January 20, 2013

Our favorite color is.. SPARKLE!

Hello all you lovely people!

Today is a VERY special day, though my mom would tell you otherwise ;) Today just happens to be her birthday!!! :D I knew I had to do something super fun for her bday and what's more fun than glitter?! Absolutely nothing!! :) So I went a little crazy here but hey that's ok! Check them out!!


Colors used:
- Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
- Finger Paints Late Night Rendezvous 









So much sparklessss!! 

So here's the thing, my mom doesn't like her birthday... another year older and all that, but I have an idea on how to make it better... if you guys want to help ;)

If you all really want to make her birthday special could you do me a favor? After I started my blog my mom got really interested in it... she has been zentangling for a while now and recently decided that it was time to start her own blog. If any of you reading this are bloggers, then you know as well as I do how difficult it is to start, it can get really frustrating if no one sees what you do and sometimes you feel like "what's the point?" I know my mom is getting frustrated and the last thing I want her to do is stop because she's SO good at what she does!

SO if you want to make her birthday a really special one would you go check out her blog and fb page... and maybe if your the awesomest followers I know you are, would you follow her? I promise you won't be disappointed she's really quite amazing and I'm not saying that just because she's my mom ;) LOL 

Her blog is: HERE
And her FB page is: HERE

You guys are the best!! 

Thanks for reading my super long post :) 

10 comments:

  1. Done! She is amazing at drawing! WOW! Happy Birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!! Thanks lady! I showed her your comment and it made her SO happy! Thank you!! :D

      Delete
  2. Okay I am in love with your purple/blue nail. It's super duper cute. Also I followed your mom, she has some cute drawings!

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy the purple and blue nail worked for a short while I didn't think it would LOL Thank you!! And thanks for following my mom you really made her day special!! :)

      Delete
  3. WOOHA totally glitter frenzy - fun and festive!!
    And happy b-day to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's still rocking it today! LOL and she says thank you!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Awww, thank you daughter. *hugs* and *hugs* to all who looked. Super *hugs* to all my new followers :) My daughter is amazing an her talent is endless! I'm a lucky momma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks momma and your the amazing one!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Bling it on! Happy Birthday to your Mom dahling...her greatest work of art is you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally blinging!! LOL She says thank you so much!!! <3 You are to sweet!!! :)

      Delete