Saturday, January 12, 2013

One stroke roses

 Good morning!!

I've been wanting to try one stroke nail art SO bad! Finally I sat down the other night and gave it a whirl :) I looked up multiple tutorials but the one I ended up going with was THIS one by Cute Nails. Take a look at my first attempt at one stroke nail art! :)


Colors used:
- Color Club Glitter Wonderland
- White Acrylic Paint
- Dark Red Acrylic Paint










Obviously I need more practice but I have to say I'm pretty proud of these ones :) They actually look some-what flower-ish! 

Anyone who wants to do one stroke nail art should definitely watch the tutorial I posted above. It wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be. I can't wait to try this one again along with other one stroke techniques :)

So what do you guys think? 

Thanks for reading :) 

20 comments:

  1. These are pretty flipping amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goooodneees gracious - this is fantastic Kristine, so beautiful - pat you shoulder, you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to try this technique on my moms nails.. didn't got to her nails yet lol
    Your roses look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely do it on your mom's nails I bet it would look beautiful!! Thanks so much!! :D

      Delete
  4. Your first try? Wow! These are amazing!
    Thanks for the tutorial link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drool worthy! Me LUVEY!!! Well done, Dahling!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I need to try this! You did an amazing job at it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG your flowers are ah-ma-zing!!!! They remind me of tool (sp?) paintings my mom used to do when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've missed like a million things on your blog...!

    These look fantastic! Very delicate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeep well welcome back!! LOL Thanks so much girl!! :)

      Delete
  9. Really really want to try one stroke, these nails are so beautiful! Definitely going to watch your tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Her tutorial is really amazing and makes them SO easy! Thank you so much!! :)

      Delete