Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Bundle Monster plates!

Well new to me anyways ;)

Good morning all!

My mom ordered me the 2012 Bundle Monster stamping plate set and I got them in the mail the other day! I couldn't wait to play with them LOL! This is actually the second design I've created using them but I loved it so much I couldn't wait to share it with you all! So take a look at my houndstooth :)


Colors used:
- Lime Crime Pastelchio
- L.A. Colors striping polish in black










Ahh so much pretty!! I'm so surprised at how well the design transferred to my nail. I was afraid that the black polish I use to stamp wouldn't be thick enough for such a large area and it wouldn't come out good but I'm happy to be wrong LOL. *sigh* I wish my pointer nail was clearer though -_-

I may never take these off.... jk you guys know I can't resist but I'll keep these on for at least a day ;) 

So what do you think?

Make sure you enter my 300 Follower Smorgasbord Giveaway!

Thanks for reading :) 

19 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this!! And your stamping looks great. Mine never looks that good. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! :) These new plates are so awesome!

      Delete
  2. Yay stamping plates!
    I was thinking on doing this pattern free hand but it would suck anyway lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. by the way great color on the background!

      Delete
    2. OMG I so wanted to do this pattern free-handed but I didn't even know where to start -_- you so should do it! :) And thank you!! :)

      Delete
  3. LOL The first thought i had was: Pastelchio?? - and so it was - it's (also) so gorgeous with the stamping on it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ding ding ding you are the winner!! :) LOL You're good! And thanks so much :)

      Delete
  4. I think you're having some fun now! Well done, Miss K. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I most certainly am!! LOL thanks so much lady :D

      Delete
  5. Do you know if they transfer just as well if not better than the previous bundle monster sets? Btw it looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think they transfer better then the previous plates. I don't have the 2010 set but I do have the 2011 set. So far the 2012 set is the best! And thank you!!! :)

      Delete