Sunday, January 13, 2013

Let's Go Patriots!!!

Happy Sunday!

So most of you know that I live in Massachusetts so therefore you must know that I'm a Patriots fan! Woohoo! They're playing the Texans today and sorry to all you Texans fans out there but I hope they kick their butt!!! :) I'm not super into football but I sure do like the Patriots so if you don't like football root for the Patriots anyways! LOL Check out my game day mani :) 


Colors used:
- Maybelline Color Show Navy Narcissist
- Dior Marilyn
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep
- White Acrylic Paint














I'm not going to lie these took me HOURS to do! I'm super happy with the way they turned out :) I do wish I had used a sparklier silver like CG Glistening Snow or something but I really didn't want the hassle of removing it lol! 

So what do you guys think? What's your favorite football team? I promise I won't judge ;)

Remember to enter my GIVEAWAY too! 

Thanks for reading and GO PATRIOTS! :) 

14 comments:

  1. Cute! My football team is the Cleveland Browns. lol. I like doing football manis, too, but it never helps them any! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Football manis are always fun to do! And hey you never know maybe some day it will ;) LOL Thank you!! :)

      Delete
  2. GO PATRIOTS!!! I'm so nervous for the game!!

    AMAZING manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was SO nervous!! So happy they won! But now I need to think of another Pats mani to do next week! LOL Thanks so much!! :)

      Delete
  3. That's a gorgeous supporter mani - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mani! And congrats on your team winning! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! :) So excited for next weeks game!!! :D

      Delete
  5. Now I know you know I'm a Packer fan, but I'm loving this!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know you are LOL! But thanks so much girl!! :D

      Delete
  6. Wow!! Not a Pats fan but those are simply amazing!! Too bad Packers green looks awful with my skin tone or I would try something like this next season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! :) And just find a different green and work it in there ;) LOL I'd love to see your Packers mani!! :)

      Delete