Monday, January 7, 2013

Layered stripe

Good morning guys!

Some of you may remember a while back I found a Pure Ice nail polish that when layered over black turns a really pretty green; being my first experience with layering polishes I was super impressed ;) Heck I still am super impressed LOL! Well I've been itching to use that polish again so lookie what I came up with this time! 


Colors used:
- Sinful Colors Black on Black
- Pure Ice Heartbreaker

 









I love the simplicity of one stripe right down the center and from far away it actually looks like the whole nail is green. A cool thing about this polish that I didn't know before is when layered over black it doesn't just turn green, at certain angles it looks blue (you can see it in pic 3) and when I put my hands under water it looks purple.. sorry no pic of that -_- I never realized how awesome this polish really is. :)

So what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading and don't forget to enter my 300 Follower Smorgasbord Giveaway!! :)

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You should put some studs or rhinestones down the center of one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that would look so cool!! Like the square gold studs... I think I'm going to have to go order them from the Born Pretty Store now LOL! Thanks so much :)

      Delete
  2. It's gorgeous, and the effect is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I'm so loving the effect :)

      Delete
  3. I have noticed that the green color becomes my fav choice for nail polish! sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really into green polish at the moment too! I think it's because for a very long time I was real picky about my green polishes and never seemed to find one that I liked in the bottle... now I have like 10 hahah and thanks lady!! :)

      Delete
  4. Love this! It's simple and eye-catching! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't stop checking out my nails at work hahaha thanks so much!! :)

      Delete