Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Keep Calm and Stamp On ;)

Hello lovelies!

I've been missing my stamping lately and yesterday I managed to get my hands on Pure Ice Silver Mercedes which I heard stamped beautifully so you know I had to try it out! I also managed to get to an Ulta and picked up my first two Essences in the new bottle, a really pretty Ulta glitter, and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls :D I was really hoping to get a Layla Holo but alas there were none there :( I'll have to go to another one I guess ;) 

So everyone who said the Silver Mercedes stamps amazingly was absolutely correct!! I couldn't be happier with the results! I'll have to stamp with Silver Mercedes and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep to see which one is best though. I also got a chance to try out one of the new Essences so check this out! :) 


Colors used:
- Essence Let's Get Lost
- Pure Ice Silver Mercedes


I'm not sure why my fingers look so weird in those two pics... poor modeling I suppose -_- LOL. 








So awesome! I love Essence Let's Get Lost so much! It only took two coats for opacity and dried so shiny! Not to mention I'm totally digging the new bottles, they click closed which is really helpful and the brush is super wide which I personally love!

So what do you guys think?

Don't forget about my giveaways!
Click HERE to enter my 300 follower one
Click HERE to enter the multi-blogger Valentine's Day one

Thanks for reading all!! :) 

12 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous combo - bot stamping and color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted on my blog today about My Boyfriend Scales Walls and how everyone should get it - I think OPI should make it part of their core collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They so should! I was wicked psyched to find it! lol!

      Delete
  3. How do you get your stamping so freakin perfect, Miss K? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It has a lot to do with the plates, Bundle Monster make some amazing plates!! Thanks lady!!! :)

      Delete
  4. That's a really gorgeous pattern, and it looks fantastic with blue and silver! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loove the click when the new Essence bottles close, it's so handy! I've heard great things about My Boyfriend Scales Walls too :) Beautiful stamping, the silver and blue look great together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! And My Boyfriend Scales Walls is just amazing!! loL! Thanks so much!!! :D

      Delete