Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's crazzzzy dot time!

Good morning!

Now that Monday's over I think I'll be able to make it through the week ;) how about you guys? The upside to yesterday though is that we got some snow! Yay! No real accumulation but hey snow is snow right? Last year we got next to nothing besides the weird October storm so I'm hoping Mr. Winter has a little more in store for us this year. 

I hope you guys aren't tired of dots because I think I went a little crazy with this one LOL! I just wanted some dots and some how ended up with a lot of them! I think it's pretty cool though so check it out! :) 


Colors used:
- Lime Crime Pastelchio
- Lime Crime Lavendairy
- Lime Crime Parfait Day
- Lime Crime Once in A Blue Mousse
- Sinful Colors Black on Black 










I love the pastels against the black background I think it really makes them pop! From far away these puppies looked SO cool! All I used was a large dotting tool and a toothpick, super easy! 

If you don't follow me on Twitter then you missed this pic but one of my babies was helping me edit these pics last night.... for payment in cookies of course ;) 



And because she'd be mad at me if I excluded her here's my sleeping beauty :) 



So what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading :) 

37 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love polka dots and these colors stand out perfectly against black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Something about black and pastels really stands out to me lol!! :D

      Delete
  2. SO CUTE. Pastels are the best. Your pup melts my heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much!!! My puppies thank you too! LOL :)

      Delete
  3. These nails look great - I love the colors you chose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super fun, bright and awesome - love it!
    And your clever little doggies are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this one on FB and really liked it. It's a bit of a twist on an Easter mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh it kind of is! lol! Thanks so much!!! :)

      Delete
  6. LOVE this manicure!!! Great colors and nicely done!! Your little doggies are so adorable :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome!
    I wonder what it looks like with a matte top coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn!! I should have tried that I bet it would have been super cool!! Well there's always a next time right? loL Thank you!!! :)

      Delete
  8. Glorious! And inspiring. I think I'll try my own version of this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should!!! :) Thank you so much!!! :D

      Delete
  9. These are so fun and well done! I bet they were a blast to wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were! Super fun! LOL Thanks so much!!! )

      Delete
  10. GREAT MANICURA !
    I so nice and so funny with all colors <3

    So nice dog, he's lovely <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fun and cute! I love the different sized dots. It reminds me of dippin' dots (ice cream in the shape of little dots - super delicious). :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE DIPPIN DOTS! haha! I never even thought of it that way but they kind of do look like them! lol! Thanks so much!!! :)

      Delete
  12. Wow, I love how those Lime Crimes *pop* on the black background! I'm always afraid I will have to dot white first and then the pale colours, seems like Lime Crimes are winners =)
    Cute doggie :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Super opaque! Thanks so much lady!!! :D

      Delete
  13. Wow! Gorgeous mani! Cute post too, bless the pup :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these colors, and they really do pop on the dark background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol! What a cute lil Doggie you got there! I smiled really big when I saw it with the mouse. Super cute!!! And so is your nail design! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete