Friday, January 25, 2013

Have a little heart will ya?

Good morning guys!

I've got my first Valentine's Day mani for you :)

I love Valentine's Day.... Yes I'm one of those people ;) LOL Well the main reason I like it is it's my boyfriend's and I anniversary so that makes it extra special... cliche right? Oh well! So anyways I was looking for some inspiration for some Valentine's Day nails when I came across THIS mani by the lovely The Girlie Tomboy and knew immediately that I needed to try it! It combines two of my favorite things: hearts and leopard! So anyways here's my first Valentine's Day mani of the season :) 


Colors used:
- Lime Crime Parfait Day
- China Glaze Escaping Reality
- White Acrylic Paint










I especially loved using Lime Crime Parfait Day as a base because it's such a bubble gum pink! I love it!

On a side note: my nails are growing!! I'm so happy!! I miss my longer nails... not that they were all that long but if you've been a nail biter like me then you know that any length is a miracle in itself ;) And you know how sad I was to cut them down :( 

If you haven't visited The Girlie Tomboy yet you absolutely have to! My version doesn't hold a candle to her's she's really amazing! So go show her some love!! :)

So what do you guys think? Do you like Valentine's Day?

Thanks for reading :) 

23 comments:

  1. This mani is amazing! I looooove it. I prefer the colour you chose to the original. Really you've done a remarkable job here. I would like to try it myself.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much!!! :) You definitely have to try it I know it will look beautiful!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Aww, this is so beautiful - I love that strong pink with the lighter pink and white - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lady!! :) I can never resist a good pink.... or three ;) lol!

      Delete
  3. So cute! I love this nail art, you did a great job! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, Miss K...did you win the nail art talent lotto or what? I don't know if it's a trick of the lighting or what, but the CG looks like it shifts colors, giving the spot outlines either a pink or purple cast. Totally cool! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL It doesn't kinda look like it does doesn't it? Hmm I didn't notice it in real life but in the pics it really does.... cool! Haha thanks so much!! :)

      Delete
  5. Dude - I'm so going to have to use this in February! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute! This is really awesome for Valentine's Day! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love a Valentine's Day mani! LOL Thanks so much!!! :)

      Delete
  7. I absolutely love these! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo CUTE! Valentine's Day, BRING IT ON

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, I love that! Awesome idea to add some V-Day flair to leopard print :) Gonna have to try it now myself. Thanks for the awesome post!

    ReplyDelete