Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!

Well it's been 2013 for a couple of hours now and I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to remember to write 13 on all my work stuff -_- LOL

Anyways I say we welcome in the new year with something new! Animal print is no stranger to this blog but some of you may remember that I've been trying to perfect my free-hand leopard... well it's not near perfect but I'm jumping in this new year with both feet and posting them! So here's something new to the blog... free-hand leopard nails :) 


Colors used:
- China Glaze Fast Track
- ELF Blushing Beauty
- Black Acrylic Paint










I'm pretty proud of these ones. They're the first ones to actually look like leopard spots ;) I can't wait to try these again with different color combos!!

So what do you guys think? What did you wear on your nails for New Years?

Thanks for reading! :) 

10 comments:

  1. Amazingness. Wish I could do something like this but I can't even master water marble =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey now! Water marble is one tough nut to crack LOL Me and water marble have a love hate relationship... I love it when it works and it hates me all the time -_- I bet you could do something like this!! :) And thanks so much!! :D

      Delete
  2. Love leopard print nails! So simple, but so adorable at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are and I'm so excited I've finally figured out how to do them LOL Thank you! :)

      Delete