Saturday, January 26, 2013

Disney Days: THE RETURN!

Hello lovelies!!

I am SO excited to show you guys my nails today! Back when I first started blogging I tried to start what I called "Disney Days". The idea behind Disney Days is to post a mani inspired by a Disney movie once a week. I did.... one... LOL I just got super busy so it kinda just fell away :( Well not anymore! I've decided to bring it back because I love Disney movies! I'm going to try (emphasis on TRY) to post a Disney Days mani every Saturday :)

So on to the first installment of the new Disney Days. I asked my family what the first Disney movie to pop in their heads was and my sister said 101 Dalmatians. So today's Disney Days is 101 Dalmatians! Take a look :) 


Colors used:
- Sally Hansen White On
- L.A Colors Striper in Red
- Sally Hansen Teal Steel
- Lime Crime Parfait Day
- China Glaze Glistening Snow
- Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold
- White Acrylic Paint
- Black Acrylic Paint













ugh bubbles -_-
I decided to do Pongo and Perdita on my nails because I think they are the most recognizable of all the dogs :) 

If anyone wants to do Disney Days with me you are more then welcome to! The more the merrier right? ;) If you decided you would like to do it with me send me and email at: kjones622@hotmail.com and I'll let you know what next week's movie is! :)

Also if you have a Disney movie you want to see let me know by sending me and email or just commenting below!

So what do you guys think? Do you like Disney movies?

Thanks for reading! :) 


17 comments:

  1. hello my lovely...omg i LOVE what you have done! i adore this movie and i adore dogs..wow super well done i am impressed!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lady!!! And your 101 Dalmatians nails were stunning!!! :)

      Delete
  2. wow, you totally nailed this *.*
    well done, thumbs up, hat down, absolutely love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are amazing! this is one of my favorite movies so i am totally jealous that you have the talent to do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah these are adorable and you did so good!!! That freehand art is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do I think? I think these are amazing! Love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! You did a very good job on the all the details, and the holo glitter polish base brings out the dalmations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy I used CG Glistening Snow as a base they really do stand out. Thank you so much!!! :)

      Delete
  7. Awww, you did so well, gorgeous details, I look forward to mere Disney Days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I just hope I can keep up LOL! Thanks so much!!!! :)

      Delete
  8. Wow this is amazing!! So detailed and cute! You did a fantastic job. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! And this was one of my favorite movies...I've probably seen it a hundred times!

    ReplyDelete