Thursday, January 17, 2013

All you need is love... and a little stamping :)

Good morning!

I've got some more stamping for you guys today! Nothing new right? LOL For the past few weeks I've been trying to find an inexpensive silver stamping polish. I couldn't find any of the polishes that were suggested to me so one day I was searching the interwebs and found someone that said Sally Hansen Insta-Dri silver polish works fab so I ran to the store and picked some up.. Well guess what?! It works!!!! Woohoo! I was having some fun testing it out and came across this combination that I absolutely love! Check it out :) 


Colors used:
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep
- Zoya Song










The blue is actually a new Zoya I haven't had the chance to show you guys yet but its gorgeous!! 

I really think its time to file my nails :( I'm so sad! I know they grow back but they are just so pretty now! Grrrrr! LOL

So what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading! And enter my giveaway HERE! You know you want to :)

10 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I want to try out some of the Sally Hansens for stamping, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) I've heard that the insta-dri polishes are pretty good for stamping... I'm curious to try out the black one, I'm always looking for a good black stamping polish :)

      Delete
  2. i so want this plate, design is too awesome... that blue polish also, love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to master stamping! It really is pretty cool! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure your stamping is beautiful lady!! Thank you so much!! :)

      Delete
  4. Song looks so lovely with the stamping over it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lady!!! :) I love the way the silver really pops against it :)

      Delete
  5. This is soooo pretty! I love that stamp design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! :) It's definitely a really cool stamp!

      Delete