Thursday, December 27, 2012

Caviar anyone?

Good morning lovelies!

I finally have my very first caviar manicure for you guys today! As I said it is my first so BE NICE! Haha I have a few bald spots and such... I tried to fill them in but ended up just losing more -_- Anyone have any tips on how not to have bald spots? I'll gladly take them LOL :)

I wasn't sure how I felt about the whole caviar trend... they just seemed to unwearable... and really they kind of are. I ended up quite liking how they looked surprisingly. I would never be able to wear them for more then a few minutes though I'm a chronic nail picker and you all know what that means LOL Those little beads wouldn't stand a chance! But for picture taking purposes I thought they looked super cool! 



Colors used:
- Sinful Colors Black on Black
- Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold 










My camera completely freaked out color-wise when taking these photos. The gold really is MUCH brighter and prettier in person -_- Dumb camera lol! Besides the bald spots I think these are something I will definitely do again... as long as you guys like them ;)

Which brings me to my next question... what do you guys think?! 

Thanks for reading all :) 


10 comments:

  1. i'm always in the mood for this kind of caviar, love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look mahvelous dahling! They'd be great for a party since it wouldn't matter if they looked good in the morning. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!!! Thanks lady!! :) if I wore them to a party I'd probably be picking at them all night -_- hahah

      Delete
    2. Better to be picking your nails in public than your nose. #8P

      Delete
    3. Hmmm I never looked at it that way before LOL!!!

      Delete
  3. They look pretty cool! I have the same problem as you though, I'm a nail picker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yeah I can't have anything the sticks up on my nail or else I'll pick it all off and ruin my nails -_- LOL :)

      Delete