Friday, December 14, 2012

12 DoC: Gifts

Good morning everyone!

Today's Friday so that means more 12 Days of Christmas manis!! Woohoo! The prompt for today is gifts and that could mean SO many different things... It could mean what you want for christmas, gift boxes, or what I did.. wrapping paper!  Well sort of ;) The challenge I'm posting today I actually did on my BFF Lisa's nails! Yay! Check it out!




Colors used:
- Finger Paints Paper Mache
- China Glaze Glistening Snow
- Color Club Gift of Sparkle


And because no Christmas gift would be complete without a bow here you go!! :) 








If they ever made wrapping paper like this I would SO buy it! I wish I had gotten a few pics in the sun because man did these puppies SPARKLE! Lol but alas it was not meant to be -_- You can kind of see the holo flecks in the last pic tho :)

So what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading and make sure you check out everyone else's gift manis! :) 

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! And it really did sparkle LOL :D

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colors, and your bow and stripes are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I want pressies that look like this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! Though I'm not sure I'd be able to unwrap such a pretty present LOL thank you!! :)

      Delete
  4. Cute! No unwrapping the pressies before Christmas. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grrrrrrr but the suspense is killing me!!! LOL Thank you doll!!! :)

      Delete
  5. These are so cute! And the gift is doing your besties nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty, love the paper and the bow :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just looked like it was missing something before I added the bow I suppose it was a good choice? LOL Thank you!!! :)

      Delete
  7. This is awesome! I really love the blue color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Gift of Sparkle is such a gorgeous blue!! :)

      Delete