Monday, November 26, 2012

Lazy 15: Bonfire / Fireworks

Happy Monday all!! -_-

Well maybe not so happy LOL! Today's challenge from the Lazy 15 is Bonfire night / Fireworks. I tried to do a really cool fireworks mani that I had in my head but alas after three fails I decided a bonfire it would be!! These nails turned out pretty cool even though I really had no idea what I was doing, I was basically just throwing some random lines on there but hey, it worked ha! So take a look! :)



Colors used:
- Sinful Colors Black on Black
- OPI Candlelight
- Ms Pedicure Red
- Wet n Wild Kaleidoscope










Hmm pretty cool right? I tried to get the flames to look like they were fading into the sky :) 

So what do you guys think?

Reminder again ;) Make sure you enter my Super Awesome 100 Follower Giveaway HERE! You guys are amazing and I really want to thank you!! :) 

Also... I hope you all will check out my next post coming in a few seconds... the lovely Lorene  from Over Polished and myself have created a Christmas Challenge!! WOO :) You guys can sign up to do the challenge with us... the next post has all the deets! I hope you all join because it will be so much fun!! 

Thanks for reading guys :)

7 comments:

  1. Looks really fab!

    I've mentioned you on my Versatile Awards
    http://unevenlemmingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) And you did?! Well thanks so much!!! Going to check it out now!! ^.^

      Delete