Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Stripes part 1

Good morning all!

Today I have part one of a two part mani! Yep you heard me right LOL This mani is technically only halfway done but I liked it so much this way I decided to stop and take some pics :) But because it is only halfway done the cleanup isn't the best so forgive me! ;) 

I absolutely love green and gold and I finally get to use them together because it's almost Christmas YAY! :) 



Colors used:
- Color Club Ho Ho Holly
- Sally Hansen Golden-I










I'm so proud of how crisp these lines are!! I made them using the striping tape the amazing Nicole over at Glitter Me This sent me :) You all have to check out her blog she's awesome!!!!  

You all will be seeing part two some time soon around here so keep your eyes open for it because you will LOVE it ;)

What do you guys think?

Oh and two side notes!

*One: Reminding you all again to enter my Super Awesome 100 Follower Giveaway! The   prizes are cool so make sure you get your name in there!!! :D
*Two: Lorene at Over Polished and myself have created a Christmas nail art challenge for December and would love for you all to join us!! Click HERE to sign up for it! And if you complete all the days you'll be entered in a drawing to win a New Years themed prize pack woo!!! So sign up and do it with us! :D

Thanks for reading :)

7 comments: