Tuesday, October 30, 2012

TIHC Day 30: Trick or Treat!

Good morning all you lovely people!!

So as many of you know Sandy is here in all of her infamous glory -_- Yesterday we were out of power for most of the afternoon and night. I realized I had a challenge to post for today so I decided to paint my nails by flashlight yay!!! NOT! :) So I do apologize that these nails aren't up to par with many of my other manis but come on I painted them by flashlight! LOL :) By the time the power came back on it was wayy too late to redo them so you guys will just have to deal =P Take a look! 



Colors used:
- Sinful Colors Black on Black
- Sinful Colors Slate
- Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up
- Pure Ice Wild Thing
- Black Acrylic Paint
- White Acrylic Paint










I wanted to write Trick or Treat on my ring finger but I just couldn't do it by flashlight so I just wrote T -o- T instead I still think it came out cute though :) 

So what do you guys think? 

Thanks for reading and the other challengers are below make sure you take a look! :)



14 comments:

  1. :O ! I love the little sweets! so cute!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The candies are adorable. You did an amazing job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the candies. They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute Kristine!! I'm in love with this manicure!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks me too!! I was very lucky to be in one of the less affected areas I'm still praying for everyone else that weren't so lucky :(

      Delete
  6. They came out really good for being done by flashlight. I thought I was going to have to paint my nails by candle light but we got lucky and didn't lose power...some siding off the house though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thank you!!! :) I'm so glad you are safe! The siding part sucks but it could have been way worse so we'll look at it positively :)

      Delete