Monday, October 15, 2012

TIHC Day 15: Zombieeeees!

Hello out there!!

Today's challenge comes to you from the lovely Lacquer Dreams and it's zombies!! I thought long and hard about todays prompt, I wanted to do something cute but I don't know what a "cute" zombie would look like so..... I pulled some inspiration from the Youtube channel I watch frequently, IHaveACupcake. I used her polymer clay zombie KITTY as my inspiration for this mani. I mean, whats cuter than a zombie kitty? Answer: nothing :) 


Colors used:
- China Glaze Hook and Line
- Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
- Sally Hansen Party Hard-y
- Ms Pedicure Red
- Finger Paints Well-Cultured Pearl
- White Acrylic Paint
- Black Acrylic Paint










Awwww zombie kitty with intestines hanging out your mouth you're so cute! :)

What do you guys think??
Don't forget to check out all of the challengers below the pic they're awesome! :)

Thanks for reading!


15 comments:

  1. Haha! They're so cute! Really awesome :D I need to go look at this polymer clay inspiration you had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Definitely check her video out it's in 2 parts but I so want to try to make it!

      Delete
  2. Aww these are super cute! I love them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitties are very cute! I like her youtube channel too. She has some awesome designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) And she really does I found her channel not too long ago and have been hooked ever since!

      Delete
  4. Hey nice job !!
    So cute
    We will get together soon
    I am so excited to get some of your work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And I can't wait! Darn schedule conflicts :( Hopefully we will figure it out soon!

      Delete
  5. nooooooooooooooooooooo not a zombie kitty! lol At least I can tell he was once cute.

    Really good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He reminds me of that dog in the new movie that came out, Frankenweenie! LOL

      Delete