Monday, October 1, 2012

TIHC Day 1: Horror Movies!

Hello and good morning on this lovely October 1st day!

Hopefully you guys remember that I posted that I was doing two challenges this October and they both start today!! Yayy! Ok challenge number one "This is Halloween" Nail Art Challenge is Horror Movies! I have to confess I'm kind of a weenie and don't watch that many horror movies :( I hope you all know and Freddy vs. Jason because thats what I did! Take a look...



Ok I used quite a few colors here let's see if I remember them all...
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- Finger Paints Paper Mache
- Pure Ice Gold Dust
- China Glaze You Move Me
- China Glaze Hook and Line
- Sally Hansen Nearly Nude Naturel Pink
- Ms. Pedicure Red
- White Acrylic Paint
- Black Acrylic Paint
I think that's all of them!










So this challenge is definitely going to make my free hand nail art much better if the prompts keep going like this lol! 
What do you guys think?



Thanks for reading the second challenge is coming up next :)
And here are the other challengers add your link if you wanna join! 




5 comments:

  1. I'm a self-confessed weenie too..love the mani though!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Don't get me wrong I'll watch them if I have to but I won't sleep for a couple of months after :) lol!

      Delete
  2. This looks awesome! Your freehand skills are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really?! Thank you so much!!! Its one think to think my own work is pretty but to hear that someone else thinks I'm good at it is so awesome! Thank you again! :)

      Delete