Saturday, October 13, 2012

HNAC Day 13: Tombstones

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the later then normal post today I did a really pretty design on my nails last night only to find out I had a challenge to post for today -_- but I just couldn't take off my design so you'll all be seeing some momma nails today :) I tried to do a ruffian-esque mani for todays challenge hosted by Glitter Obsession and I think the tombstones came out pretty good! Take a look :)



Colors used:
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Black Diamonds
- China Glaze Agro
- Wet 'n' Wild Metallica
- Spoiled Black Mamba
- Black Acrylic Paint










I almost posted the nails I used to enter Bundle Monsters contest but I'll save them for a later date ;) I'm pretty excited about entering the contest though!

So what do you guys think?? Make sure you check out all of the other challengers below this picture! :)

Thanks for reading :)




9 comments:

  1. Nicely done!! I love the effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh these are so perfect. Love them! The ruffian idea is genius :@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I liked the ruffian idea as well but can I just say it was a huge pain in the butt to do! Maybe I'm doing it wrong -_-

      Delete
  3. Super cute! I didn't even think to put grass in front, great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I recently discovered the wonder of a super tiny nail art brush... perfect for making grass so I couldn't let it go to waste! :)

      Delete