Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

I swear this is the last post for today!!! Well, we'll see ;)

I just had to show you what mani I'm actually wearing today. I work at a bank and this year for Halloween we can dress up as whatever we want because we're having an good old fashioned Halloween party :) I absolutely LOVE Halloween and costumes so can you guys guess who I'm going as today??













Yep that's right, today you can call me Mrs. COOKIE MONSTER :) I'll upload a pic of my costume once I get around to actually taking some pics lol! 

I love the way this mani turned out which is actually surprising since I did it at about 11 last night -_- 

Are any of you guys dressing up today? What did you dress up as? 

**UPDATE*** Crappy Iphone pics but here's my costume :)
 



Thanks again for reading guys you really make this blog so much fun to write!!! I hope you all have an awesome Halloween!!! :)

22 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs. Cookie Monster,

    Your nails are absolutely, positively, completely adorable!!!!!! Love them!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, and your costume is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh this is too cute! I love the costume and the cookie monster nails!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable, and you did a great job on the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great! I love it and the blue you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I just realized I didn't put the colors up ooops! I'll get those up asap :)

      Delete
  6. HOly moly girl, you really outdid yourself with this. ADORABLE! New follower of yours! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you so much!! I'm technically a new followers of yours too I love it!! And Happy Halloween to you too! :)

      Delete
  7. Adorable costume and I love you're nails!! So does my 2 1/2 year old son by the way....no joke, he saw them and yelled cookie monster! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you I'm so happy you guys like them!! :)

      Delete
  8. I was cookie monster last year! Did the same mani too. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Were you really?! Great mind think alike!! I bet you were adorable!!!

      Delete
  9. Cookie Monster!! So cuuuuuuuuuute!
    (^o^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksss!!! :) Gotta love the cookie monster :)

      Delete