Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bundle Monster Contest :)

Hi everyone :)

So I'm really really excited to show you guys my mani today! I decided to enter Bundle Monster's Fright Night Contest!! Woo! This is my first contest ever and I absolutely LOVE Bundle Monster :) I was scared to enter the contest because everyone who entered is just so good! But hey, you can't win unless you enter ;) So here you guys go!



Colors used:
- Orly Decades of Dysfunction
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow










The bundle monster products I used were two different stamps: the haunted house and if you look really hard there are three ghosts on my other finger :)

So what do you guys think?? :) If you really like it you can click HERE to vote for me and I would be forever grateful!! Oh, and you can vote once a day all the way until October 19th :)
If you want to find me on Bundle Monster's contest page I'm on page 2!

Thanks guys so much for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment